Abu Dhabi City tour with louvre & grand mosque
Visit the Louvre Museum and the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi on a half-day shore excursion. See the stunning architecture of the famous mosque, then explore the huge collection of artworks at the Louvre Museum.
- Discover Abu Dhabi on a shore excursion
- See the rays of lights filtered through the Louvre’s dome
- Learn about art from different cultures and civilizations
- Admire the Islamic architecture of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
After pickup from the port in Abu Dhabi port, head to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Enter the courtyard and see the stunning exterior, then step inside the mosque to see the world’s largest hand-woven carpet, crystal chandeliers, and glass panels studded with thousands of Swarovski crystals.
Continue to the Louvre Museum, the largest museum in the Gulf, located on Saadiyat Island. Explore the immense collection of both classic and modern artworks in the various exhibitions. See the sunlight shine through the museum’s iconic dome, visit the Children’s Museum, or relax in the restaurant or cafe. After the tour, you’ll be dropped back at the port.
Meeting PointMeeting point varies depending on option booked.
Shared TourZayed Port, Abu Dhabi, in the arrivals hall meeting area inside the cruise terminal. Pickup will take place within 30-45 minutes of your booked start time.
Private ToursZayed Port, Abu Dhabi, in the arrivals hall meeting area inside the cruise terminal.
Know before you go
- On Fridays the mosque is open from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- It is not possible to visit the mosque during Islamic festivals and on certain specific dates
- At the mosque, women must wear long loose clothing that fully covers their arms and legs, and to cover their heads. The local partner will provide an Abaya (long black dress) and a scarf. Men must cover their knees and shoulders
- Failure to comply with the dress code will result in refused entry
- Entry to the Louvre Museum and the Grand Mosque
- Cruise port pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver
- Clothing for women to enter the mosque (to be returned)
- Mineral water
- Guide inside the museum