Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner, Belly Dance & Tannura Dance
Experience the desert of Abu Dhabi with an exciting safari. Feel the thrill as you drive over the sand dunes and watch the sunset from the dunes. See for yourself a traditional Arabic way of life with a delicious meal and a variety of optional extras.
- Watch a beautiful desert sunset in the desert dunes outside Abu Dhabi
- Experience an exhilarating 4×4 dune-bashing session
- Enjoy a belly dance and try Arabic Costume and get a henna tattoo
- Have the option to race through the sands on a quad bike and dune buggy
Discover the true desert of Abu Dhabi. Feel the thrill with an exciting drive over the sand dunes, visit a camel farm and take to the dunes on a sandboard. As the afternoon turns to evening watch the spectacular sunset from the dunes.
Your journey will continue until you reach the traditional Arabic camp, where you will enjoy a unique evening of activities and entertainment. Have the opportunity to try a host of activities like henna painting, belly dancing and shisha.
After sunset, feast on a BBQ dinner served under the starlit sky. Enjoy live entertainment in the form of belly dancing to ensure you have a night to remember. Experience traditional Arabic hospitality, with Arabic coffee and dates served as they have been for centuries.
Know before you go
- The land cruiser will be on a sharing basis with 6 people accommodated in a car
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark
- Comfortable clothing is advised, including closed shoes and trousers for quad biking. Warm clothing is recommended during the winter period, October to March
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Round-trip transport in 4x4 air-conditioned Land Cruiser
- International BBQ buffet dinner
- 4×4 dune bashing
- Belly Dance
- Tannura Dance
- Camel riding
- Sand boarding
- Henna tattoo
- Sheesha Smoking
- Arabic Tea, coffee, and dates
- Arabic dress souvenir photo, photo with own camera
- Bottled water and soft drinks at camp
- Alcohol, available for an additional cost
- Quad Bike, available for an additional cost
- Dune Buggy, available for an additional cost